ever lasting friend

my best best of bestfriend :)

*janji aku ada kau,dan kau,ada aku *
   



she`s the one,the one who`ll always there,through ups and downs,through smiles and tears. she`s my best of bestfiend :)
 i present you, nurin adlina binti roslan.

gawd,i missed this girl.my lesbo.she`s like my rock, the person who i`ll call straight after every single bloody break up tht i went through.she`s where i tell my secrets,my rule breakings.the pair of us was hectic and uncontrolable.i missed her presence during the holidays.and i`m hoping to stay in the same class with hear for the coming 2013.yeah,she`s  my classmates and tablemates for sure :P  BERLIANS again , inshaaALLAH :)

our friendship is very ,very very MEANINGFUL.we`re literally a sort of a package deal.so guys,if you want me to be your girl,you`ll have to face and accept her first.her jokes never fail to irritate me till death,and at the same time,make me laugh hysterically.she`s practically my sunshine.whenever i went through into nasty breaks and stuffs,she will be the one i will call and cry on. 

im possessive of her ? want to know why ? because whenever she`s hurts,she`ll freaking find, ask for advice and start to irritate me. so you boys who ever think of hurting me,think twice.because your foolishness and stupidity will me the main subject of our equally vulgar words * wiggling eyebrows* 

but whatever it`s, she`s my best of best hilarious,aw-double-some,devilish friend ;D
no one,i repeat, NO ONE ,could ever come between us :)
and thnks,for always there,no matter what :P

E.L.F --> ever.lasting.friend :) 


minah ni dok sibuk tayang new phone case dia.hiks


comey noh.hehehe

 so here she`s, NURIN ADLINA ROSLAN. 
happy till end, my friend :) 





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

INTERNSHIP AT AGRO-BIOTECH INSTITUTE MALAYSIA (ABI)

Assalamualaikum and hellooo For years i've been aiming to write something about my internship experiences. Alhamdulillah ada rezeki ...