Hye Mak :)

assalamualaikum muslims and hello there.
its a cold morning here. almost 12 but i haven'nt take my bath yet.and i an tempted to climb back into my bed and curl under the thick blanket.well mom,we misses you soo muchhhhhh .its a big different to live without your presence. well mak,once i've .been fall for the wrong guy. and for some reason,im pretty insecure. im afraid to be in,by using an easy and understable words,love again.* sigh* but now, im having an "un known relationship" with someone. we're not together. oh yeah,that's for sure  (no love thingy until  the last day of spm) well, he's such a particular idiotic and stubborn human being.je's crazy and unpredictable and that usually rendered me speechless.but with his kind of mentality,i shall let it pass. hahhaha he's a special friend and person to me *at least* :p

anyway,FYI mak,his favourite hobby is forcing me to eat.just like you :) . you have no idea of how persuasive he is.and his favourite expression is the 5-day -mc-faces. and i swear every time he did that,i tend to snort my drink into my nose.he actually has severe case of narcissism until there's one moment,he sent me tonnes of pictures of his face. TONNES i tell you :p  well,just say,it cracks me up everytime he did that.

yet,i have to admit here tht he colours my life.he makes me smile more often.when he sings some song snippets while we're on the phone,i cant help myself from stop smiling.besides my friends and families,he's the  one who always motivates me to be a successful person.his personalitu,although its very annoying, i find it amusing too.in addition,he's one of the sweetest person i've ever know.so to the dearest "you",thnk you for always being there when you're needed.you know,when i was completely down and lashing out on you,and said bad things towards you,you'll just listened and helped me to calm down.

before everyone get annoyed reading this blog because of you,i better stop. em, so mak, there it is. thnks for being such a good reader. may Allah bless you mak. do rest in peace okay. we're loving you here,now and forever.

till then,big smiles people.
assalamualaikum  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTERNSHIP AT AGRO-BIOTECH INSTITUTE MALAYSIA (ABI)

Assalamualaikum and hellooo For years i've been aiming to write something about my internship experiences. Alhamdulillah ada rezeki ...